Naruto Generations: 75 Playable Characters, 15 Support, Online Featureson December 23, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Namco Bandai Games America has recently released the features list for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations! Looking at the list, developer CyberConnect2 has really listened to the fans! They have actually listened to some our our suggestions here on Saiyan Island! Some of the things we wished for include online tournaments, the ability to watch other fights, and record fights. All features, as you can see below, will be in the game! We also wished for an online lobby room with text chat. They did us one better and have implemented a lobby room with voice chat! With exactly two months to go in the Japanese release, it’s possible we could see even more exciting new features. As for now, the features list from publisher Namco Bandai Games America:
Most Characters of any NARUTO title, Spanning Generations of Characters in the Series
- 75 playable characters and 15 support characters (total of 33 more characters than Storm 2)
- Includes Characters from Storm 1, Storm 2, as well as New Characters
Over 60 minutes of All-New Animated Content from Studio Pierrot
- Includes anime content detailing the NARUTO story from certain characters’ points of view, many of which were never shown in the Anime or Manga!
Expansive New Online Modes
- Online Battle Modes include Tournaments and Endless Battles
- View other players’ battles in real time from online lobby
- Voice chat with other players during battle and in the online lobby
Offline Single-Player Mode detailing NARUTO & NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Storyline
- Players are treated to the same storyline they love from the Anime & Manga, as well as completely new content detailing the story from certain characters’ points of view.
Player Customization: Avatar exchange system & Ninja Info Card system
- Exchange Ninja Info Cards
- Use abilities from the cards to Power-Up Support Characters
- Personalize nicknames, titles, and card appearance
- Play back videos of Ultimate Jutsu, etc.
- Character Action Models to Pose as you like! Take Photos to use on your Ninja Info Card!
Collection system with Gallery Mode
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is a 3D fighter in works by CyberConnect2 for the Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360. It is scheduled to be published in Japan on February 23, 2012, North America on March 13, 2012, and March 30, 2012 in Europe. For more information, please visit the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations section.