Naruto Storm 3 Ultimate Ninja Kit (France Only)Posted on December 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Namco Bandai Games France has revealed the Naruto Storm 3 Ultimate Ninja Kit! As of right now, this has only been announced for France and does not include the game. It is it’s own separate item and contains the following:
- 12 cm figure
- €5 voucher to buy the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 game.
- A pair of chopsticks stamped “Ichiraku ramen”
- 5 Naruto costumes for download on the PSN or Xbox LIVE to the game’s release
- A repositionable sticker of the Nine Tailed Fox
- A 3D illustration
- Gold Scratch ticket (one trip for two to Japan to win)
- A game case that replicates the the cover of a boo from the Icha Icha series<
- 45 days of free and unlimited access to the site anime streaming site genzai.fr
- 4500 loyalty points for the Namco Bandai Games VIP Corner shop
The Naruto Storm 3 Ultimate Ninja Kit will go on sale December 14 on Amazon France for €14.99 (about $20 USD). There will be a PS3 and Xbox 360 version, with the only difference being the Icha Icha series game case.
There will be 39,000 copies of these Naruto Storm 3 Ultimate Ninja Kits, with only one containing the Gold Scratch ticket to win a round trip from Paris to Tokyo and six night hotel stay at Shinjuku Prince Hotel with breakfast included.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2’s fourth entry in the Storm series. It will be available for the Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America and Europe in March of 2013. It will begin with the incident with the Nine Tailed Fox from 16 years ago, continue on to the Five Kage Arc, and go up to the Shinobi War, covering latest episode of Naruto Shippuden before the game’s release.