Naruto Storm 3 Tutorial: How to Unlock Edo Kageson March 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Edo Kage – the Second Mizukage, the Second Tsuchikage, the Third Raikage, and the Fourth Kazekage – have been confirmed by Namco Bandai as characters that are not playable officially. However, creative minds live on the Internet, and as you may have seen in the Video of Playable Edo Kage in Action post here on Saiyan Island, they are attainable through a game save modification!
We’ve created a tutorial on how to unlock the Edo Kages in Naruto Storm 3. Currently this can only be done on the XBOX 360 for those that are in the USA/Canada. TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Saiyan Island is not responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of trying this. Since this is a fan made mod it could cause glitches for you!
- Download Edo Kage.rar. Optionally, download STORM3.S if you want to play as Mizukage. It is impossible to have all 4 Edo Kage on the same save, so Kazekage, Raikage, and Muu are in Edo Kage.rar
- Plug in a USB drive to your Xbox 360 and go to “System” on the dashboard
- Go on “Storage” and select your USB drive, then select “Configure Now”. After few minutes, you will be able to use it on your Xbox 360.
- Start Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, start a new game, and then grab and store the save file on your USB drive
- Take out the USB drive from your Xbox 360 and plug it onto your PC.
- Install the software Modio (located in Edo Kage.rar)
- Start Modio and click on “Open a Save”, then select USB stick
- Click on Naruto Storm 3′s image.
- You’ll see a new window in Modio will appear.
- Select “Advanced”, then “Edit Packaged Contents”
- Right click on “STORM3.S” and select “Add a new file”.
- Select the modded “STORM3.S” file and open it.
- It will ask you to overwrote the previous save game. Select Yes.
- Next, click “Done” and then “Save Changes”
- On the left side of Modio’s Screen, click on “General”, then “Save to [your Xbox 360 gamer tag] on USB Stick”
- Once it’s finished, plug your USB drive back to your Xbox 360.
- Fire up Storm 3 and go to “Memory Unit”
- Go to “Ultimate Adventure” and load game.
Other Interesting Naruto Storm 3 Content
Naruto Storm 3 Tutorial: How to Unlock Characters Quickly
Naruto Storm 3 Tutorial: How to Unlock Survival Mode
Naruto Storm 3 Tutorial: Relay Cancels
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2′s fourth entry in the Storm series. It was released for the PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America/South America on March 5 and Europe/Australia on March 8, and will be released in Japan on April 18, 2013. The story for the game will begin with the Nine Tailed Fox incident from 16 years ago, continue on to the Five Kage Arc, and go up to the Shinobi War, covering the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden as they air in Japan.