Just yesterday a scan was released revealing Sakata Gintoki and Ryotsu KochiKame as playable characters in J-Stars Victory Vs. Today SI member HystericalGamez has provided us with the english translation for the scan!
New Info can be seen below the scan!
- Each Character has a Final Move
- KochiKame can summon lightning, and have his boss hit the enemy which leaves tons of colors and patterns on the screen.
- Each Character has a Special Non-Battle related move called an “ACT”
- Gintoki’s ACT Move is using his Scooter
- Kochikame’s is riding his bike “Chidori”
- Goku’s ACT is Transforming
- Luffy’s ACT is “Stretching”
- More info coming in V-Jump on the 20th!
J-Stars Victory VS Scan 9 Reveals New Screenshots, Mechanics
Bleach, Kenshin Confirmed in J-Stars Victory Vs (Scan 8)
J-Stars Victory Vs Scan 7
J-Stars Victory Vs Scan 6
Naruto Officially Confirmed in J-Stars Victory VS (Scan 5)
Project Versus J Scan 4
Project Versus J Scan 3
Project Versus J Scan 2
Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Toriko Game – Project Versus J (Scan 1)
J-Stars Victory VS is a four player team action fighter by Namco Bandai Games that showcases various characters from the world of Shonen Jump. It was tentative titled Project Versus J before the name was officially changed to J-Stars Victory VS. The game is currently confirmed to be released in Japan for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, however, no release date has been announced at this time. No word on a North American or European release either.