Yosh! Namco Bandai Games has recently released a patch fixing some of the issues in Naruto Storm 3. We released a partial list of changes with video yesterday. Today, Saiyan Island brings to you Naruto Storm 3 – Patch 1.02 Changes Part 2, which you can see below in both list and video format!
- The Support Glitch has been fixed.
- Fuu’s Awakening Hitbox has been fixed.
- Kiba no longer has a double dash due to Akamaru. If Akamaru is knocked down, Kiba can not attack.
- Pain and Asuma no longer stun with their Chakra Shuriken.
- Minato’s Awakening Action no longer has Invincibility Frames
- Minato’s Awakening Action has less tracking.
- Minato’s Awakening Action no longer teleports to you if you substitute the Kunai.
- Masked Man, Young Kakashi, and KCM Naruto’s (awakening) Jutsu no longer have any Invincibility Frames.
- Zabuza & Suigetsu’s Water Dragon Jutsu have less tracking.
- Suigetsu’s Water Dragon in Awakening does less damage to your block.
- Kimimaro’s Jutsu hits less.
- Subbing Kimimaro’s Jutsu is more accurate.
- Madara’s Great Fire Annihilation has less range.
- Madara’s Great Fire Annihilation goes away faster.
- Madara’s attacks no longer affect frame rate.
- Ten Ten’s tilt Glitch has been removed.
- Juugo’s Ninjutsu no longer has Invincibility Frames.
- Darui’s Tilt has better tracking.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2′s fourth entry in the Storm series. It was released for the PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America/South America on March 5, Europe/Australia on March 8, and Japan on April 18, 2013. The story for the game will begin with the Nine Tailed Fox incident from 16 years ago, continue on to the Five Kage Arc, and go up to the Shinobi War, covering the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden as they air in Japan.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst builds upon the original Storm 3 by adding an additional chapter to the game (Sage Kabuto vs Itachi/Sasuke), Sage Kabuto as a playable character, revamped cinematics, 100 new missions, and 38 costumes that were originally DLC for Storm 3.