Players around the world are taking a sneak peak into the world of the Japanese beta for Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Players, in the hub known as Tokitoki City, can gather with fellow DBZ-fanatics and interact with special poses just for the fun it! Below are all of the poses for a human male and human female custom characters along with free roaming. Also, are all the special attacks in the game by the familiar faces of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillen, Tien, Yamcha, Nappa, and Raditz!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Extended Version
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Confirmed for PC/Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.