It’s been all Dragon Ball Xenoverse here on Saiyan Island and this marks the eleventh consecutive article about Dimps and Bandai Namco’s exciting new DBZ game! In this post you can see gameplay of a custom created Namekian character roaming the streets of Toki Toki City and engaging in battle. Also, there is gameplay of a female Saiyans and the very common male Saiyan doing the same. It’s worth noting that the Namekian race in the game, just like the anime/manga series, do not differ in the gender category.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Confirmed for PC/Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.