Its here, its finally here! Three months after the debut video, Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2 makes its thunderous way to the World Wide Web! The trailer confirms an early 2015 release, at least in Japan. No specific date was given or word on the rest of the world’s release date, although we would anticipate it to be around the same time.
Also from the Tokyo Game Show, a new gameplay video! It shows brief online gameplay footage featuring the character players will be able to create. In the video, that character is exemplified by the red-haired warrior. There is also a battle of Goku vs Vegeta toward the end of the video.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay from Tokyo Game Show September 17, 2014
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay of Goku vs Vegeta/Cell July 5, 2014
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Gameplay – Goku vs Vegeta, Cell July 3, 2014
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Official Bandai Namco Interview June 20, 2014
- First Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Gameplay June 10, 2014
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Trailer (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360) June 10, 2014
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No release date has been announced at this point in time, but we hope to keep you up-to-date with the latest right here on Saiyan Island!