There are a few lucky fans out there! The European network test code for Dragon Ball Xenoverse went out today and some players are already enjoying it in all of its glory! Originally, the network test was supposed to take place on October 4th, but it seems as if Bandai Namco and Dimps are allowing for an earlier look! If you haven’t gotten a chance to play, don’t worry, the North American version is still expected to go live on Saturday, with the code being released publicly on Friday. We’ll of course share it with you here on Saiyan Island. Below, take a look at some of the gameplay and menus from the European version, which is completely in English, sans the voices. You’ll also find related links to the Japanese beta, to which the European version bares much resemblance to.
Thanks Anime Games Online
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Beta Throws and Combos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Confirmed for PC/Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.