After a hiatus, the genius known as SergioM3 is back with a new video showing off the 3D models for the male upper body clothes in Dragon Ball Xenoverse that may be equipped to created characters. This includes the outfit Goku wore after he came back from Planet Yardrat, Dabura’s getup, Red Ribbon Army armor similar to the one worn by Android 16, the outfit of Beerus, and Gohan when he was training on the Sacred World of the Kais.
This information was found in the data hidden within the Dragon Ball Xenoverse network test, which took place a few months ago. Previously SergioM3 had found data for characters such as Super Saiyan God Goku, Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Super 17, and Beerus, all who have been confirmed playable. Still, we would like to caution you to please remember to take this as a RUMOR. Developer Dimps is currently working on Dragon Ball Xenoverse so what we see here based on hidden data in the network test client may not be what’s in the the February 2015 retail release.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: 15 Second Commercial
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Trailer (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, Europe on February 13th and North America on February 17th.