Over 20 minutes of new gameplay of Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been released! The first video shows excited Japanese players enjoying the Dragon Ball Xenoverse demo that is playable in retailers in Japan. This is similar to the GameStop demo that American fans have been able to play, except the Japanese version has a 1-vs-2 player option in addition to 1-vs-COM. The match-ups shown in the video are Goku vs First Form Frieza, Nappa vs the Female Majin, Vegeta vs Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Vegeta vs Yamcha!
The second video has highlights of three matches – Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Kid Buu, Super Saiyan Trunks vs 18, and Piccolo vs Nappa.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Demigra Revealed, SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron Confirmed
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Dark Gotenks, Gohan, Vegeta and More
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Commercial 2, Japanese Release Stays February 5
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse American Release Delayed
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Delayed in Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements and Trophies
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.