Bandai Namco Games America has announced Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be delayed in North America and South America to February 24, 2015 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. That’s 7 days after the originally announced date of February 17, 2015. The PC Steam release has been pushed back to February 27, 2015.
Earlier today, Bandai Namco Games Europe had announced a 14-day push back to February 27, 2015 for Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia. The Japanese version is still listed for a February 5, 2015 release date as of this writing so if nothing changes on that front in the coming days, our guess is the issue has to do with localization. Of course, that’s just our guess, not the officially announced reason.
It hasn’t been a good day for Western Dragon Ball fans, but we’re sure Bandai Namco and developer Dimps are working very hard for brighter days in the future!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements and Trophies
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: 15 Second Commercial
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Trailer (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.