A dark venom courses through the veins of the Dragon Ball world. Towa, a villainous scientist, has managed to get her hands on Frieza, Cell and Kid Buu and transform them onto even darker foes with unprecedented strength! Her evil does not stop there, as a new scan shows she has managed to turn Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, Vegeta, Piccolo, Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, and Mr. Satan to the dark side using her power. Not only that, but half of a sinister face is shown, of what might be the mysterious Demon God Demigra. As a time patrol warrior it’s up to you and the still pure-heated heroes to put a stop to this evilness and save the history of Dragon Ball!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Commercial 2, Japanese Release Stays February 5
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse American Release Delayed
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Delayed in Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements and Trophies
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.