Dragon Ball fans, we are one step closer to the Xenoverse! Digital pre-orders are now available on the European PlayStation Network for both the PS4 and PS3. Players can simply head on over there, search for Dragon Ball Xenoverse using the option in the store and get ready to experience Dragon Ball like never before! Like those who pre-order the day 1 edition of the physical copy, players who pre-order the digital version will also get Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta as a playable character along with Frieza’s two battle suits.
The game is priced at £39.99 BPS for the PS3 and will be a 6.4 GB download. The PS4 version is priced at £49.99 BPS and will be a 10 GB download. As of this writing here on Saiyan Island, the Xbox Marketplace and North American PlayStation Store didn’t have the game for pre-order, although we’re sure it will there in the coming weeks. The US price tags will be $49.99 USD for the previous generation consoles (PS3/360) and $59.99 for current gen (PS4/Xbox One). The PC version is also $49.99 USD and is available to pre-purchase right now on Steam.
Once pre-ordered, players will get a timer that will indicate when they can play the game. It will actually be available for download the day before so when the clock strikes midnight on release day, the game will unlock for players to enjoy in all its glory. For Europe, the game will unlock midnight on February 27, so players will be able to begin the download on February 26. The North American release date is February 24, so we assume players who pre-order the digital version can download beginning February 23. The PC version, in all territories as far as we know, will be available on February 26.
So has anybody pre-ordered digital yet? Absolutely! YouTube user Burcol is determined to use his power and save the history of Dragon Ball from the sinister Demon God Demigra and has pre-ordered his copy. He has also created a video showing what happens when pre-ordering Dragon Ball Xenoverse for PS4, take a look below.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Demigra Stands Behind Villainous
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Gets 30/40 As First Review Score
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Season Pass Available for Pre-Order in USA
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Guidebook Mentions 47 Playable Characters
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gotenks, Vegeta, Android 18 Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta vs Omega Shenron Scan
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Great Ape Baby, GT Trunks, Kid Goku, Pan (DLC)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Game Producer Interview Shows New Footage
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: 20 Minutes of Gameplay (Goku, Trunks, 18, More)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Demigra Revealed, SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron Confirmed
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Dark Gotenks, Gohan, Vegeta and More
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.