Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLC Pack 2 is now available on Steam, the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. The pack gives players access to new DLC-exclusive characters, quests, skills, and items. Specifically, DLC Pack 2 containd the following:
- 4 playable characters – Towa, Mira, Eis Shenron, and Nuova Shenron
- 3 Time Patrol Quests (story mode)
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 5 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
- 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
- 6 new Z-Souls:
– Eis Shenron’s Z soul – I’m doing fine.
– Nuova Shenron’s Z soul – That’s how I fight!
– Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 – This is my best move!
– Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 – Dumped agaaaain!
– Mira’s Z soul – I feel it… A powerful energy!
– Towa’s Z soul – Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand
Below is gameplay of the Time Patrol Quests, parallel quests, and new character gameplays!
All Cutscenes from DLC Pack 1 and DLC Pack 2 Time Patrol Quests
DBGT Story Mode Part 2 Time Patrol Quests
Nuova Shenron Gameplay
Eis Shenron Gameplay
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New DLC Pack 2 Characters Gameplay, Patch Details
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Max Level Increase to 85
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Release April 8 in Japan
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Golden Frieza (Resurrection ‘F’) Confirmed for DLC Pack 3
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 Screenshots and New Details
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Free Dragon Ball Gifts
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Have Towa, Mira, Eis, Nuova Shenron as Playable Characters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Parallel Quests from DLC Pack #1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack #1 Story Mode Footage
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.02 Details. New Masters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Created Character Super Saiyan vs Super Vegeta Comparison
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse was developed by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and was published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.