Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLC Pack 2 is now available in Japan! Anxious players are getting into the fun with the Japanese version as the English version is pending release on April 14. Among the DLC characters are Shadow Dragons Nuova and Eis Shenron along with two of the main antagonist who caused distortions in time, Towa and Mira. The Shadow Dragons and Towa each have one form playable, while Mira has four forms. Take a look at all the new DLC Pack 2 characters gameplay below via Anime Games Online!
Bandia Namco Entertainment also has announced a few technical changes to the game via a patch recent patch, in addition to the new content. The patch details are as follows:
- Increased level cap from 80 to 85
- Incident rate of WARNING during parallel quests has been increased.
- The position where players come back in Toki Toki City has been changed. After cleared parallel quests, now players will be back near “Time Machine Station” in Toki Toki City.
- The position of Masters has also been changed.
- Changed the spec when disconnected from XENOVERSE servers. When players are disconnected from XENOVERSE servers, they still can play offline mode, now. (before this update, users had to be back to title screen)
- Although Time Space delivery and Campaign events won’t be available, online battles and parallel quests will be still available from each online reception.
- Countermeasure against cheating: Players who have been employing various cheating techniques will not be able to log into multi-lobbies or join online battles or parallel quests.
- Some rules during online battles have been changed:
– During endless battles, capsules cannot be used.
– Communication delay during online battles has been reduced.
– Made adjustment on time patrol, battles and parallel quests
– Added version information on title screen
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Max Level Increase to 85
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Release April 8 in Japan
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Golden Frieza (Resurrection ‘F’) Confirmed for DLC Pack 3
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 Screenshots and New Details
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Free Dragon Ball Gifts
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Have Towa, Mira, Eis, Nuova Shenron as Playable Characters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Bandai Namco Shipped 1.5 Million Worldwide
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 1 Release Date Announced
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Parallel Quests from DLC Pack #1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack #1 Story Mode Footage
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.02 Details. New Masters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Created Character Super Saiyan vs Super Vegeta Comparison
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse was developed by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and was published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.