The newest entry into the Naruto series is heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Steam – Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker! A release date has not yet been announced, but Bandai Namco Entertainment has launched the official website for this game developed by Soleil Ltd. You can visit it at http://naruto-action.bn-ent.net/.
The fact sheet and official press release for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is as follows:
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Develoepr: Soleil
- Genre: Acrobatic Ninja Battle Action
- Players: One to eight (online connection required)
- Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish
- Voices: English, Japanese
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer online ame set in the universe of Naruto. Players will have the pleasure of fighting with their favorite characters and discovering a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a completely new graphic style! Cooperate with your friends to become the greatest shinobi!
- Four-versus-four team based gameplay with eight ninjas fighting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas
- Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps, and ninjutsu!
- Dynamic third-person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of the arena environment verticality by jumping and running onto the wall and maps.
- Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, the premier anime videogame publisher and developer has announced NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER, the latest addition to the popular Naruto game franchise, coming soon to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and PC via STEAM®. Developed by Soleil Ltd. and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., this new action game enables players to compete online in 4 vs. 4 matches against other teams to become elite ninja masters.
In NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER, players go head-to-head in 4 vs. 4 battles, with all eight ninjas fighting simultaneously. NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER features beloved Naruto characters and teams from the series, including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7. The game brings a brand-new graphic style with vivid colors and a dynamic third-person ninja gameplay style that enables players to take advantage of the verticality of the arena environment with vertical running and jumping to elevated areas. Players can choose to play co-op with friends and lead teams to victory to be the top ninjas online.