The Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker closed beta test is coming to PS4 owners in Japan this December! The purpose of the closed beta test is for the developers to stress test the network and verify the technologies of the online game systems work as intended. The result of this closed beta test is 5,000 lucky players getting chosen to play Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker early! Of course it isn’t the full version of the game, just a small piece. In the closed beta, players will be able to…
- Create and play as their own created character. There will be limits, including limited parts, in the closed beta that can be combined and equipped to the created character.
- Play as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi.
- Learn from Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi as they will be masters/mentors who will teach jutsu to your created character
- Participate in the online Hidden Leaf Village lobby. In here, players will be able to go to the various modes of the game, communicate with others using emotes and pre-set messages, and put together their team for battle.
- Go to the VR Ninja Arena for a tutorial mission. This is a one-player experience that allows players to learn the controls of the game.
- Engage in eight-player battles at the Hokage Residence. This is a “Quick Match” mode in which eight players, in two teams of four, engage in ninja battles. In the closed beta, this will be a battle to capture the flag. Footage of capture the flag gameplay can be seen in the videos below. Teams will be random, unless players put together a team in the online Hidden Leaf Village lobby beforehand so that specific friends can be specified as teammates.
Registration for the Japanese closed beta has begun. Players can register until November 23 in the Japanese Playstation Store. From those that register, 5,000 will be selected to participate. Those who are randomly chosen will get an e-mail from Sony stating that they have been selected. Specific dates the closed beta will be held has not yet been announced.
There will be a beta for North America and Europe as well, although details for registration have not yet been announced. As soon as we learn more, we hope to let you know right here on Saiyan Island!
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – New Gameplay from Tokyo Game Show
Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Beta Test Announced
Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker – Created Character Gameplay, Details
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Character Creation, Story Mode, Boruto Confirmed
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – First Gameplay Over 14 Minutes Long
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Hinata and Rock Lee Confirmed Playable
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Shikamaru and Choji Confirmed Playable
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Early 2018 Release Date, New Trailer 2
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer game set in the Naruto universe. Players will be able to fight with their favorite characters and discover a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a graphic style completely different from the Naruto Storm series. Up to eight human players can engage to become the greatest ninja.
In order attain victory, a team of players must combine the right combination of skills as they will be able to select characters with RPG-like attributes – Attack Type, Ranged Type, Defense Type, and Heal Type. Players can change tactics and strategy by changing the combination of styles on their team. Each character must carry out their role in order to guide their team to victory.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is in development by developer Soleil Ltd. and will be published by Bandai Namco Entertainment to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Steam. A specific release date has not yet been announced, but the game will be published sometime early in 2018.